Hey there, everyone! Well, again, I did some posting and then I put this blog away again, since I had no news of a pregnancy. I still don't have that news to report, which is sad but at least I can update everyone from my last post in April. Okay, YES, we got the house, despite all the craziness that we had to go through to get there, we are home owners and have been since July 1st! So, we have been busy this summer with packing, moving, moving in, and company! It has been really nice to have friends and family over now that we have room. Patrick, my youngest stepson has had his friends over at least once a week to play Xbox or Magic overnight so I know that he is liking the freedom of a bedroom and a game here. It took a month for us to settle in and we are doing little things as we go to improve what we have. Patrick had his first day of his Senior year of high school yesterday and Nate starts back at SWIC for his second year on Monday. I did get in for my Masters degree and start next week- Mon and Thurs classes this semester. I am excited but yet, unsure about how everything will go this year, as always. I go back to work on Mon for a week of disability training, which is optional and then have 2 days off the next week until Sept 1, my actual first day back. This year will have a lot of changes, it seems and I am not completely sure how it will plan out at work. But I believe that God will have something figured out for us because we have a house now and extra responsibilities, as well as going back to school on the university's dime. I need to be with SIUE until I am done with my masters in 2 years because I can't pay for it all on my own. BUT then, I am out of there!! I will figure out what I am going to do and move on... I will love to say that I will just be at home, working part time on my own hours, doing prek lessons at my client's homes around my baby's schedule! I pray that will be it!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment